Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Give Me Back My Heart

          Give me back my heart.  Just like in retail if you got the receipt return it.

Don't be hasty. Don't just throw it away or burn it.  I want whats rightfully mine.  I'll

give you closure if that is what you need.   For the record. I'll never stop loving you.

I mean what I say its true!  Please just release me knowing that we've grown to

experience a real intimacy.  Sweetheart don't misunderstand me.  The issue is not

you its me.  All the joy in the world can't begin to express what we had. 

Love alone won't keep us whole.  I'm hungry for life.  I want my spirit to be feed. 

Not only by couples toleration's or sex.  We need to live up to our potentials

without settling for less than whom and what we are.

Love me enough to let this love go.

Sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment