Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How Do I

            How do I mend your broken heart.  Subduing the pains hidden deep inside. 

Appreciating all that has been neglected.  Healing your wounds.  Enhancing your mind.

How do I truth my dreams?  Changing the wishes of what if.  Will they come true? 

I want them to be realities of what is.  Indulging in loves luxury.  No lying eyes.  No fears.

How do I make understood my thanks, Love?  Glorifying all that you stand for.  Magnifying

your sexy.  Showcasing many open doors.  I'll enhance the way you command attention

when you speak. Granted the respect you deserve. Help to control all obstacles thrown

your way.  A simple kiss and hug undermines my fancy of what you're worth. 

My feelings make it hard for my heart to allow my mouth to speak without stuttering. 

I hope you don't care if the times we share will express my adore.  Sweetheart, I don't

mean to be a nuisance or anything.  There's a question I have and I'd like an answer.

If you were my genie will you grant me just one wish?

Will you let me love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment