Thursday, May 5, 2011

Emotionaly Invested

            Worth more than the euro, or dollar has ever controlled.  Can't be bought, can't

be told, can't be sold.  I'm emotionally invested.

Walking through this recession like its recess.  Many wonder how I suddenly became rich.

 My only answer is.  "I'm blessed.  In the bank of the heart lies my wealth. 

They ask how.  My answer is. Love secures my happiness. 

I'm emotionally invested.

 I have my essentials.  When I'm hungry, hmmm I eat!  Its my duty to keep the bills paid.

 Fulfilling your every throbbing  needs.  Things are as sweet as they sound.

 I do see others on a struggle.  hear all about their hustles. All I can tell them is to use

their hearts and not their minds. Pay attention to loves beauty.

Life wouldn't be upside down.  In the bank of the heart.  Money has no means. 

The spirit of love  lightens the dark making it able for you to see and welcome all things. 

Emotionally invest!  Walk with your queen.  You'll have two left feet no longer. 

Mean how you feel.  Don't thirst, control your hunger.

Things are amazing walking while together.  Slow down and receive one of you many blessings.

You too will be emotionally invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment