Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Don't Change...

  The structure of your being. All the dynamics of your flow.  A lady above all.

  A woman of your own.  Showing the world that you're in control.

  Don't change...
 
  Demanding your respect.  Able to protect, serve, and honor whatever decision

you make.  Never deem.  Secure and demand what you say.

Baby don't change...

  I can never be angry when you're around.  Be my super women!  Your powers

change my frowns into smiles.  Very witty.  Sometimes sneaky.  I love all of the

ways you show how much you want and need me!

 Through the times you're down.  Those emotional sense you have always take control. 

Abling you stand your ground.  I adore the ways you make sense of realities bounds.

Whatever it takes.  Baby please don't change!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful you always know what to say, how to say it, and when to say it. I wish you the best cousin. Keep on doing what you doing and it will pay off.

    ReplyDelete