Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Love,

             It's so hard for me to stay.  I prayed to God.  My answer was to respect our love.

Free ourselves from one another.  From the birth of my bloodline.  I have thick skin. 

Through some form of fashion.  It didn't take much in order for you to wiggle your way

under it.  The man in me has to walk away for understanding.  We will destroy both of

our lives by having these misunderstandings.  Emotionally we will endure pain. 

Physically I'll never hurt you. Please just listen and hear my feelings.  I will always

love you.  It's just that some where along the line.  We've missed a step during

the process of being best friends before lovers.  Our home is beautiful. 

Our minds are cluttered.  Lets not let our ship sail under.  Do you know that the

day that we were born we started our course of death.  One of my wishes was to

morn with you forever.  You are my purpose in life.  Love will always live here. 

All of this foolishness.  I will not tolerate.  ME

No comments:

Post a Comment