Friday, May 20, 2011

Sometime I Wonder...

            How do I capture my dream again?  Devastated without my best friend.

Love had me lost.  I was told that in order to get over one.  You would have to get

under another.  In my case that saying isn't true.  If you only knew of the problems

that have arose while with another.  Still thinking of you.   I am sorry for my wrongs.

Love has still yet to leave here.  Maybe its not my fault. Maybe the dission was made

from your own reasons.  I still think back at the times where I dropped the ball. 

Sometimes I sit and wonder about our being.  Knowing that we can never recreate

the past.  Whatever had happened was so strong.  Like a tornado, it penetrated our walls.

Those issues aren't enough for me to regret what we had. Honestly.

Where did we go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment