Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's You That I Want...

 

  No matter what has ever happened.  I can't stop loving you.  Your eyes, beautiful

smile, sexy style.  At times you may have to forgive my hands.  They have a habit of

doing things on impulse.  Am I sorry for their actions?  No!  I love the feelings.

  It puzzles me of how the most high has a special place in my heart.  Although it's

you whom control my soul.  Wherever you are.  I long to be by your side.  Whenever

you speak.  I lay back and enjoy listening to your voice. 

  I know love has its beginnings and ends. How can something so strong, sometimes fade

away?  Leaving me lost in a circle.  Well, I do know that it's too late to act on any

thoughts. The fear of a life with you without the shadow of doubt is keen to me. 

My decision has been made.  Take me as I am.  Baby I'm yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment