Monday, May 9, 2011

Hungry for Love

            How many licks does it take until I get to the center of your Tootsie Roll pop?

Your goodies are so sweet.  Just like Pringles.  I can't eat just one.  You taste so good.

I'm too jealous to share.  Nobody better lay a finger on my Butter Finger!  Baby I'm

hungry for more.  Guy's get your own Snickers!  There are those moments I lay and

wonder.  What will I do for your Klondike bar?  Also about the way I feel while you

melt in  my mouth and not in my hands.  Mmm Juicy fruit.  You always double my

refreshment.  I'm so happy to be your man.  Beef is whats for dinner! 

Like Arby's, you are good mood food! Now or Later. It doesn't matter. 

I will always follow my nose.  As long as you're my Hostess. 

I am your Mr Good bar.

   

1 comment: