Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lets Make Our Love Work

          Why fight it.  Having these illusions of wrongs.  Misunderstanding rights. 

Why melt inside while we walk through storms staying strong?  You know you love me.

Baby stop denying the facts of living a life in harmony. Underminding them to be

beneath us. Love may have you confused.  You and I both know that your

want and need for a man is in me!  Please don't talk just listen.  Lets focus on our goals. 

We can't right our wrongs.  Just know that I'll never shield your happiness. 

Sweetheart I love you. I understand that I need to show my feelings more. From

this day forth.  I promise to express my honor and appreciation of you. 

Can we agree to disagree? Get along to move along.

Every couple has problems. Love there's nothing to be ashamed of. Lets finish our

life of beauty.  Grow old together.  Laugh about these moments. Wondering how things

would've been if we knew then what we know now.  Baby I apologize for my mistakes.

Don't stop loving me. Lets pray that everything will be okay.

Stop crying lets start smiling.  

  

1 comment:

  1. Even though I know the meaning behind all of this, it's my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete