Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our Moment

            During our moment of comfort.  I felt at ease.  The feeling of being able to

breath overwhelm me.  During our moment of comfort.  I sensed the passion in your

eyes.  I was sitting down listening attentive to your hearts cries.

During our moment of comfort.  It was imperative of me to make you smile.  Your

my heart!  It was so hard to see that ugly frown.

Beloved it was during that moment of comfort.  I understood your happiness and pain.

It was that very moment that made me think to make these vows.

I, myself, standing as your man.  Will help you to subdue our hanks of the past.

I, myself, standing as your man.  Will create stability and wealth for the structure

of our future.

I, myself, standing as your man.  Will let our binding love blind the negatives in our

path of harmony.

During this moment of notice.  I would like you to know what I've understood.

Love is the solution to acknowledgment, confinement, and trusts hard earned work.

From this day forth.  I will let it be known, show, and cherish my love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment