Friday, May 6, 2011

What Is Love

            What is love?  The want and need for one other.  The chemistry connecting our

vibes.  Making it imperative to do whatever it takes to stay together.  Can it be me on top

of you.  You on top of me.  Maybe I'm thinking to hard.

How about the first time we met.  I couldn't deny your style.  Paying attention to all of

your whys. I still remember our first kiss.  That body.  Those lips.  The glare in your eyes. 

During that moment of reason.  The truth dawned on me.  I felt the need of you.  Love's

truth.

What is love?  To have and to hold on bending knees.  We can grow old together. 

You just be you. I'll just be me.  Its not hard for me to agree to disagree. 

In the end it will still stand as all about we. Am I just wishful thinking?  Is being complete

too much to ask?  Is it just a truth of needing something

I never had?  What is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment